Do you want to?
- Understand the behaviours that are effective in developing relationships with customers and clients
- Develop the confidence and skill to deal with opportunities that come up
- Improving internal communications and relationships (e.g. with sales team)
- Control of ‘scope creep’ and how to deal with it (turn it into opportunity)
- How to develop a strong value proposition, one that is really compelling
If you are a technical manager, as technician, scientist or simply a professional with little knowledge and experience of the sales process then we can help you.
Often your knowledge of the product or service is impressive to the customer, and this gives you a unique relationship that can build business. You may want to tell them about all the features and benefits you think they might enjoy, but is this an effective way to engage your client? Research tells us not. We can help you work effectively with customers and clients to ensure that opportunities are fostered and managed, whilst controlling the impact on your work-load.
Both the individuals taking part in the course and the company are extremely pleased with the outcomes and will continue to work with Ian to build on these valuable skills he has embedded within the team.
SEAMS are very happy to recommend Dynamiq’s services to other companies.
Our Case Studies and Testimonials provide some examples of the positive results we have gained for technical staff. If you have questions or specific requirements, do not hesitate to Contact Us. Or simply give us a call on 0114 236 3781.